Friday, December 19, 2008
And so here I am. In Burger King. At downtown. Munching on buy-1-get-1-free onion rings. Hahaha. (redundant shit info) And I also happen to be alone because I'm waiting for the boy to finish sembahyang jumaat and we're gonna catch Twilight (i know i know. pretty lembab and lambat)
Anyway the point is, people are looking as though I'm some intellectual minah rempit because I'm with a laptop, typing away furiously but I have the helmet next to me. Macam mana nye independent woman siaaaa. Hahaha. Woohoo.
Padahal padahal.
KENTAL!
Sorry ah. I drive je. (for now. tu pun tak guna, cos I was driving in out of Forum on Sunday night and my gabra-ness stopped traffic and i nearly caused an accident and people everywhere were honking and giving me the finger. i just froze, panicked and wanted to drown myself in a pool of shit. hahah. OOPS. bocor rahsia. don't ask me why I even passed with 10 points in the first place. i think my tester was memerized by my cleavage.)
Will attempt a bike licence when I'm taller. (which is.. NEVER?)
Labels: dalam kebosanan
X O X O; 12:40 pm